"Boosters Are For Big Kids"
Passenger safety program for elementary school children and their families.
Developed bySafetyBeltSafe U.S.A. with support from Allstate Foundation.
(View items in blue below.)
Contents of the "Boosters Are For Big Kids" Kit
Curricula for the elementary classroom (Grades K-3 or 4-5)
Supplementary materials to use with the curricula
- Letter to parents (English or Spanish)
- Letter to teachers and parent volunteers
- Words for booster "rap"
- Booster coloring sheets (homework)
- Reproducible information sheets (English or Spanish)
List of Belt-Positioning Booster Seats
"Boosters Are For Big Kids" Flyer with the 5-Step Test
California Buckle-Up Laws for Parents*
"Boosters Are For Big Kids" Poster
"Does Your Child Need a Booster?" Poster
"Boosters Are For Big Kids" Bumper Sticker
"Boosters Are For Big Kids" Video
3 minutes for children; 4 minutes for adults (English and Spanish)
Brochure: The Perfect Gift — Your Child's Safety (English or Spanish)
SafetyBeltSafe U.S.A. Resources (list and order form)
* Call SafetyBeltSafe U.S.A. to discuss collaborating on developing a summary of safety belt and safety seat laws in other states.
Order the complete kit or individual components.
SafetyBeltSafe U.S.A.•P.O. Box 553, Altadena, CA 91003